Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Jo-Anne, 38, is a tough sales gal in the auto parts industry during the day, but a kind-hearted foster mom for rescued boxer dogs in her spare time. This 5-foot-9 Aquarius gym buff also likes photography and motorcycle riding. (Mark O'Neill photo)

After yesterday I guess it's back to the drawing board.

4/10

Seriously! 3/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

5Z3sX.jpg

SUNshine Girl Sam, 20, is certainly outstanding in her field. Sorry. That's an old joke. But this pub-hopping snowboarder type is outstanding! When not making hay while the sun shines, she likes the apres ski activities like having the fireplace on (we remember when you had to light 'em), hot-tubbing and sipping cocoa. (Jim Wells photo)

Nothing special here well maybe a nice pair of naturals but hard to tell.

6.5/10

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Repoman said:
She does have a certain sex appeal about her although she maybe hiding a bit of a tummy. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and score her a 7.5.

I kinda figured they photographed her in front of a hay bale to make her look smaller/

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
SHe's not a small girl.....you can see that in the santa claus suit...a little late for those pics I might add.....

Too bad, if she had a nice toned body she'd be hot...as is? 6.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
''3'' That's it!

Geez and they say I'm tuff.

There, fixed it for you.....and I agree, she's worth more n a 3...but hey diff'rent stroke for diff'rent folks!

Just remember: some people LOVE walmart and McDonald's heheheh

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, January 24, 2011

USsrM.jpg
zNmU7.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ashley, 20, hopes to be in Playboy one day. Another reason to keep up your subscription, fellas. This 5-foot-9 model was on the edge of her seat on the weekend watching Da Bears and now that football season is almost done, she's looking forward to a beach holiday or snowboarding in B.C. (Alex Urosevic photo)

She has no shot at Playboy but I think she would make a fine SP at one our better agencies

7.95/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom