Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
5DjNc.jpg
n4oPf.jpg

SUNshine Girl Shona just may be every warm-blooded Canadian male’s dream gal. Get this: Our 21-year-old, 5-foot-2 Scorpio loves fishing and snowmobiling. She loves the Leafs, has met Trailer Park Boys Julian and Ricky and can think of nothing better than to have a steak dinner, then kick back with a cold beer to watch a hockey game. You better not be teasing, Shona. (Jack Boland photo)

Why do I get the feeling this one would look even better in the buff.

9.5/10

8.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SUNshine Girl Jo-Anne, 38, is a tough sales gal in the auto parts industry during the day, but a kind-hearted foster mom for rescued boxer dogs in her spare time. This 5-foot-9 Aquarius gym buff also likes photography and motorcycle riding. (Mark O'Neill photo)

After yesterday I guess it's back to the drawing board.

4/10

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,431
Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Jo-Anne, 38, is a tough sales gal in the auto parts industry during the day, but a kind-hearted foster mom for rescued boxer dogs in her spare time. This 5-foot-9 Aquarius gym buff also likes photography and motorcycle riding. (Mark O'Neill photo)

4/10

FIRE the editor.

2/10

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:

4/10
Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom