Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday, January 20, 2011

L3UYT.jpg
N7FHy.jpg

SUNshine Girl Jin wants to see every country in the world. Especially those with a beach or two. In fact, you can generally find Jin, a 5-foot-6 Sagittarius, on the beach. That means this volleyball fan certainly won't have to pack much for her globetrotting adventure. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nice addition to the lineup.

8/10

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
L3UYT.jpg
N7FHy.jpg

SUNshine Girl Jin wants to see every country in the world. Especially those with a beach or two. In fact, you can generally find Jin, a 5-foot-6 Sagittarius, on the beach. That means this volleyball fan certainly won't have to pack much for her globetrotting adventure. (Mark O'Neill photo)

8/10

More like 6/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She looks amer-asian (one of the best combos I might add).

I give her an 8, maybe because we've had such little to choose from lately but she's a lot better than most.......

edit: after reviewing some of the other photos I retract my 8 and downgrade it to a 7...still cute but not as good as I first thought.....

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,431
Maurice Boscorelli said:
L3UYT.jpg
N7FHy.jpg

8/10

Not sure why Lovelatinas would give her a 6 :gasp:.
Maybe because she is not Latina :666:

8.5/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday, January 21, 2011

5DjNc.jpg
n4oPf.jpg

SUNshine Girl Shona just may be every warm-blooded Canadian male’s dream gal. Get this: Our 21-year-old, 5-foot-2 Scorpio loves fishing and snowmobiling. She loves the Leafs, has met Trailer Park Boys Julian and Ricky and can think of nothing better than to have a steak dinner, then kick back with a cold beer to watch a hockey game. You better not be teasing, Shona. (Jack Boland photo)

Why do I get the feeling this one would look even better in the buff.

9.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
holy fuck guys come ON...9.5??? are you crazy?

sorry, you can put a tuxedo on a duck but it's still a motherfucking duck!

I give her a 6......lingerie and makeup do not a hottie make.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom