Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Too much makeup to hide her looks. Also hiding her tires around the waist. In agreement with most but a 6/10 for the effort.

Guido you'll pound anyone that gives you the eye :whip:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 20, wants to see dead people. That's right: Our 5-foot-4 Scorpio currently works at a radio station but would trade it all in for a career in forensic sciences. She likes listening to Akon, shopping and lounging by the pool with her pals. For sports, Britanny is a cheerleading fanatic. Sis-boom-bah! (Mark O'Neill photo)
She might be a cheerleading fanatic but with those wide hips she certainly is the tosser not the tossee......pretty face but the body is a little "big" imo.

And guido:

We're not picky, but these girls are supposed to be pin up material and the creme de la creme of toronto women and so far, they are far from it.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, January 17, 2011

1E3C5.jpg

She's attractive that is for sure but too ''thick'' for this venue.

Chunky is going to love this one however.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Just an aside:

There is a hottie that works at the checkout at the local Canadian Tire here. She is by far, hotter than just about any woman shown here. Now she is more the GND hot but I swear, her bum is as good as that one with the kilt in the daily hotties thread. The beauty thing is: she always wears tight strech knit pants that outlines her ass perfectly.....

Then there was the hottie in line at Metro the other day. Compared to the last month or two of sunshine girls, she's a Miss Canada winner by far.

WHich gives me an idea: maybe I should approach a local charity to produce a "Huntsville Hotties" calendar? lol.......

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Just an aside:

There is a hottie that works at the checkout at the local Canadian Tire here. She is by far, hotter than just about any woman shown here. Now she is more the GND hot but I swear, her bum is as good as that one with the kilt in the daily hotties thread. The beauty thing is: she always wears tight strech knit pants that outlines her ass perfectly.....

Then there was the hottie in line at Metro the other day. Compared to the last month or two of sunshine girls, she's a Miss Canada winner by far.

WHich gives me an idea: maybe I should approach a local charity to produce a "Huntsville Hotties" calendar? lol.......

Problem tboy is that THOSE girls are likely not even 18 yet! :gasp:

We have a few working at the CTC near my home as well... :shock:

BetterCallSaul

Joined Jul 16, 2010
Messages 4
HOF said:
Tboy don't be an ass with cerebral palsy/down syndrome talk. She's a nice, average looking girl and that's all. Seriously, you don't know if a member or lady on here has family or friends that are disabled.

tboy said:
Oh gimme a break......seriously. I didn't say anything at all about CP or Down's syndrome, I just insinuated that she was stupid.....

This is a PERFECT example of what I was referring to as this PC b.s. is getting out of hand.

SHe's average looking girl with a stunned look on her face who is purporting herself to be a model.....how do you know she's nice? Are you Kreskin or something?

Tboy, you need to consider the source.

HOF said:
O for 4. What were you thinking? once shame on them, twice shame on you. But 0-4 are you riding the shortbus. LOL.

:
HOF said:
You wanted it, you got it. That's is the most retarded thing I've ever heard! jmho.

Yep, you can see from this little cowpoke's words above that he has a real and genuine concern for any member who might have family or friends that might be "disabled".

Maurice Boscorelli said:
I remember HOF getting upset on another forum some time ago when somebody mentioned a correlation between winning an argument on the internet and competing in the special olympics.

I suspect there is someone mentally disabled in his family or close to him.

You have selective memory dude, later on it was proven by someone else that his "getting upset" was pure bullshit.

HOF said:
No family or friends that are disabled in any form. I guess I'm just soft towards people with such challenges in life, most often those people are friendly and kind.

Son what's soft on you is that gelatinous grey matter between your ears, you have consistently called out buckaroos for their behavior, when in fact you have engaged in the very same behavior you critize others for.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
OK, let me grab my comfy chair
putting on my soft warm comfy socks.
OOOOOPS, almost forgot the CAFE OLE and of course a big bowl of

images

wait a minute, "EW" cafe ole and pop-corn don't mix, SCRAP the fucking cafe and bring on the

beer.jpg

I only have seating for a few more the rest of you can sip tea at Starbucks!

This better not be an all nighter waiting for Hof to get here!!!:grrrrrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom