Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

fuGuw.jpg
PVokr.jpg

SUNshine Girl Casey is a 21-year-old bartender who has had enough of dispensing advice and booze and now wants to be a teacher. This 5-foot-5 country fan has a rabbit named Bugs and a cat named Jasmine and loves to work out, laugh and have fun. (Dave Abel photo)

I'm seeing calendar material here....It's about time.
9/10

H

HOF

tboy said:
4.5 and I'm being generous.

I could possibly give her a little more if she had the boobs to match that wide ass but she's one of those unfortunates that has a big butt and NO boobs.....Plus she has this stunned/retarded look on her face......you have to wonder if her parents are cousins.......

and it just gets better n better:

In this one she almost looks like she's saying: pleth take pithure i doan like walthing awound witout my helmet and da shortbuth ith waiting forb meeb.....

And if she's a model of anything other than footwear I'm a GQ coverboy.........

I think someone should tell these girls that just because you signed up for one of those modelling scams on the back of now magazine and got some head shots doesn't make you a M O D E L, that just makes you stupid.....

Tboy don't be an ass with cerebral palsy/down syndrome talk. She's a nice, average looking girl and that's all. Seriously, you don't know if a member or lady on here has family or friends that are disabled.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
fuGuw.jpg
PVokr.jpg

SUNshine Girl Casey is a 21-year-old bartender who has had enough of dispensing advice and booze and now wants to be a teacher. This 5-foot-5 country fan has a rabbit named Bugs and a cat named Jasmine and loves to work out, laugh and have fun. (Dave Abel photo)

I'm seeing calendar material here....It's about time.
9/10

She's special. I would ask her to lose the large earrings and eat my family;)

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
I think we have been punished so long by this thread that the first time they throw us someone decent we give her 9+s out of relief.

Decent bod but still in the 8's for a pin up.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, January 10, 2011

9bvY0.jpg

SUNshine Girl Amanda, 26, is a Scorpio who has one great love in her life -- her son Kylar. This 5-foot-5 snowboarder and model has a bullmasti, Kylee, that she's keen on, as well. In her spare time, Amanda can be found at the dance clubs. (Jack Boland photo)

Orson?.......

5.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Maurice Boscorelli said:
9bvY0.jpg

SUNshine Girl Amanda, 26, is a Scorpio who has one great love in her life -- her son Kylar. This 5-foot-5 snowboarder and model has a bullmasti, Kylee, that she's keen on, as well. In her spare time, Amanda can be found at the dance clubs. (Jack Boland photo)

Orson?.......

5.5/10

6.5 but those roses look like they belong on Granny and what's with the lace gloves/

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
HOF said:
Tboy don't be an ass with cerebral palsy/down syndrome talk. She's a nice, average looking girl and that's all. Seriously, you don't know if a member or lady on here has family or friends that are disabled.

Oh gimme a break......seriously. I didn't say anything at all about CP or Down's syndrome, I just insinuated that she was stupid.....

This is a PERFECT example of what I was referring to as this PC b.s. is getting out of hand.

SHe's average looking girl with a stunned look on her face who is purporting herself to be a model.....how do you know she's nice? Are you Kreskin or something?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I wonder if she has "welles" tattooed on the other side?

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't say that because I might offend somebody who used to know somebody who might have worked for welles fargo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom