Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
etmcL.jpg

SUNshine Girl Nicole, 19, will be at the Motorcycle Supershow this weekend at the International Centre. The show runs Jan. 7, 8 and 9. A special thank you goes to Titan Motorcycles for providing the bikes for our photoshoot. (Mark O'Neill photo)

This is to the point of embarrassment now.

4/10

The first photo is not bad, she has a cute smile. 6/10.

Most of the sunshine girls have never modeled before therefore they often look scared or nervous in front of the camera. Add to the fact that Sun photogaphers often don't make them feel comfortable, they just want to snap 20-30 photos submit them and get paid. Granted there are a few Sunshine Girls who are models that's why see very hot ones once and a while. The best Sunshine Girl photographer has to Alex Urosevic who shoots for the Sun Calendars.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

DmKTF.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, loves cars and motorcycles. She will be at the Motorcycle Supershow from Jan. 7-9 at the International Centre. A special thank you to Titan Motorcycles for providing the bikes for this photoshoot. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Oh..Hum...5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011

kdZfP.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ashley is a 5-foot-5 singer/songwriter and model who enjoys curling up in front of a good chick flick in her spare time. She loves the fashions of Ed Hardy, sushi and coffee and says once she was flattered when Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls asked for her phone number. Ashley says he was joking, but we aren't so sure ... maybe that Goo Goo went gaga. (Dave Abel photo)

I wonder how low they can go exactly at this point.

3/10

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Maurice Boscorelli said:
kdZfP.jpg

SUNshine Girl Ashley is a 5-foot-5 singer/songwriter and model who enjoys curling up in front of a good chick flick in her spare time. She loves the fashions of Ed Hardy, sushi and coffee and says once she was flattered when Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls asked for her phone number. Ashley says he was joking, but we aren't so sure ... maybe that Goo Goo went gaga. (Dave Abel photo)

I wonder how low they can go exactly at this point.

3/10

7 for potential.

J

Jesus Quintana

I'd give her a 7/10 on the trailer park scale.
On my standard scale 5/10
Sunshine girl scale 4.5/10

Someone should probably set definitions for the various scales however.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
papasmerf said:
I see potential.

The is something attractive about an ordinary woman.
this might be the best way to go about it when I think about it. Dropping ones standards opens up a plethora of possibilities.
Short-hairless said:
I'd give her a 7/10 on the trailer park scale.
On my standard scale 5/10
Sunshine girl scale 4.5/10

Someone should probably set definitions for the various scales however.
Feel free to be the Thomas Jefferson of HUBGFE.

Rayden said:
4/10 but regardless I would bang her as a civvie.
You by definition are promiscuous, lol.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
4.5 and I'm being generous.

I could possibly give her a little more if she had the boobs to match that wide ass but she's one of those unfortunates that has a big butt and NO boobs.....Plus she has this stunned/retarded look on her face......you have to wonder if her parents are cousins.......

and it just gets better n better:

In this one she almost looks like she's saying: pleth take pithure i doan like walthing awound witout my helmet and da shortbuth ith waiting forb meeb.....

And if she's a model of anything other than footwear I'm a GQ coverboy.........

I think someone should tell these girls that just because you signed up for one of those modelling scams on the back of now magazine and got some head shots doesn't make you a M O D E L, that just makes you stupid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom