Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
HOF said:
I'd do her reluctantly. Who am I kidding, I'd bang the bejesus outta her just for the helluvait!

HANDS OFF BUCKO! You are welcome to bang the bejesus out of todays lady:no: but hands off Saturday and Sunday's one! THEY ARE ALL MINE!!

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
I swear to gawd whats up? I know some, well atleast one or two much hotter girls who submitted

photos and never heard a word back but some how these girls are making the cut?!!

IM thinking that there is a frustrated "feminist" running the sunshine department thinking

"im against the concept of exploiting women as sunshine girls for those pig guys and girls who like

a pin up, but we sell papers this way, when these same swine buy hopein' for a pretty

face...what to do...hmmmm...wait I've got it only print girls 5/10 and below...let these guys learn to appreciate 'inner' beauty"

joking here but I cant understand how people are being selected, not sure todays even looks like she wants to be photographed.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

kReUO.jpg

SUNshine Girl Tammy was born right on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer. We don't know what that means, except maybe you get twice as much fun with Tammy. The aspiring make-up artist spends her time off with family, practising her photography or on the golf course. (Mark O'Neill photo)

No amount of make-up could save this one.

4/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Short-hairless said:
Eventually they may all be someone's mother.

I'm gonna pass on inseminating this one too, thank you.

Now there are MILFs who can be pinups, but not this one.......I wonder just how old she is? They conveniently left that info out.......if she's in her 20's can you imagine what she'll look like in her 40's? :shock:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HXqFm.jpg

SUNshine Girl Alicia, 26, loves to hang out with her girlfriends and have lingerie parties. We could pretty much leave it right there, but our 5-foot-2 Scorpio wanted us to tell you she will soon be finishing teachers college. She's got a cat Jenna and likes figure skating and golf and loves swimming with dolphins, too. (Jack Boland photo)

Very healthy looking damsel today.

9/10

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Maurice Boscorelli said:
HXqFm.jpg

SUNshine Girl Alicia, 26, loves to hang out with her girlfriends and have lingerie parties. We could pretty much leave it right there, but our 5-foot-2 Scorpio wanted us to tell you she will soon be finishing teachers college. She's got a cat Jenna and likes figure skating and golf and loves swimming with dolphins, too. (Jack Boland photo)

Very healthy looking damsel today.

9/10

6/10 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom