Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yup, nice little gnd spinner.....

I give her a solid 8.5.....I'd like to see her in about 6 yrs when she becomes a woman instead of a girl.....I bet she'll be hot......

Kind of like Mila Kunis. I just saw her last night in the movie "the book of eli" and damn that girls cute. I just want to know where she got her boobs done because they look awesome now. They were non-existant in "that 70's show"......

Mila%20Kunis%20(10).jpg

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday, December 30, 2010

sTkqD.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, says she just loves being young. Enjoy it while you can, Steph. In the meantime, this 5-foot-3 Gemini wants to graduate from college with an A-average, work on cruise ships and see the world. She loves the beach, all types of tunes and reading or going to the gym. (Jack Boland photo)

Not spectacular but overall pleasing.

7/10

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
sTkqD.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, says she just loves being young. Enjoy it while you can, Steph. In the meantime, this 5-foot-3 Gemini wants to graduate from college with an A-average, work on cruise ships and see the world. She loves the beach, all types of tunes and reading or going to the gym. (Jack Boland photo)

Not spectacular but overall pleasing.

7/10

She looks like Bjork! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-UvjX7AEE&feature=related

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She kinda has that eva langoria look about her, she'll probably get hotter as she gets a little older.

Better n average though.....I give her an 8....only because we've had so many 4s lately......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday, December 31, 2010

YF5pi.jpg

SUNshine Girl Shannon, 24, is a promotional/bikini model and hair stylist. She loves dancing, cooking, dinner parties, shopping, comedy clubs and looking glam all the time. She wants to wish everyone a Happy New Year! (Jack Boland photo)

Full figured end of the year filly.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom