Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she's fricken ripped......I bet you could bounce a quarter (or a twonie) off her stomach...

and yeah, W T F was she thinking with those tats? I mean HO LEE FUCK.....

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
QfTB0.jpg

SUNshine Girl Colette, 21, wants to travel everywhere in the world. But Colette, who will look after your pet snake Narcissa? And you’ll miss all those hockey games and celebrity gossip that you crave. Our 5-foot-1 Lady Gaga fan also says she likes tattoos and piercings but we can’t see any. And we looked. (Alex Urosevic photo)

8/10

Thank you Alex Urosevic for taking a picture of a woman for the SSG spot.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
XzJJv.jpg

SUNshine Girl Kaitlin, 22, wants to be a nurse. She believes in being healthy, which is why this 5-foot-4 Gemini enjoys cross-fit, pond hockey, snowboarding and in the summer, golf. When’s she’s done getting fit, like the rest of us, she bunks out in front of the hockey game. (Dave Abel photo)

She cute, in good shape and has a great smile.

But WTF is with those upper thigh tats.

6.5/10

LMAO, who cares about her tats? They're not goin' to get in the way shaggin' that fine young woman. I don't think there is any position where I'd be looking at her tats?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
HOF said:
Thank you Alex Urosevic for taking a picture of a woman for the SSG spot.

woman? she's 21....she's still just a girl.......

what the heck do the tats say on today's anyways? Can anyone make them out? Looks latin to me.....so not only did she write something on her thighs, she put it in code.......

(probably says something like: you have to be THIS big to get on this ride....)

K

KathrynBardot

tboy said:
what the heck do the tats say on today's anyways? Can anyone make them out? Looks latin to me.....so not only did she write something on her thighs, she put it in code.......
It looks like German to me: du bestimmt was du wirst? Closest I can find is something along the lines of "You determine your worth".

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday, December 24, 2010

8ldnH.jpg

We could tell you that SUNshine Girl Jasmin is 5-foot-2 and has a dog named Sadie and likes dancing, but we think Jasmin would also like to join us in telling you to go pour yourself an eggnog, throw on some Dean Martin, turn on the fire and sit back in your easiest easy chair and look at Jasmin. It's Christmas. (Dave Abel photo)

Average run of the mill.

6/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Wait did she somehow slip by the tatto inspectors at the sun? Thought the only requirement for being a sunshine girl of late was "ink".

Id keep her as a fck buddy no prob seems fairly tight decent but in the above pic 7.25 for the bod and no tats mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom