Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SUNshine Girl Ashlinn is a beach bunny who hails from Bermuda. This 6-foot, blue-eyed blond enjoys travelling and spending every free minute she has on the beach with friends. (Perry Mah photo)

Beach bunny? I guess she goes out at night.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I like her look, a little pale but totally doable (although she IS 6' freaking talll......).....

I take that back, after reviewing the other photos....bleh.....NOT sunshine girl material....

(and for the record guys, it IS december, her beach bunny tan is probably faded long ago....)

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
I like her look, a little pale but totally doable (although she IS 6' freaking talll......).....

I take that back, after reviewing the other photos....bleh.....NOT sunshine girl material....

(and for the record guys, it IS december, her beach bunny tan is probably faded long ago....)

It says she's from Bermuda... So faded tan is a moot point.

I'm calling BS on this one.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday, December 6, 2010

SUNshine Girl Cyrese, 25, loves the great outdoors. This 5-foot-7, full-time model isn't afraid of roughing it in the bush. She says camping and going quading are musts for the summer, which now seems so far off. Cyrese is looking for a mate who is genuine, caring and has a great sense of humour. (Lyle Aspinall photo)

I ain't buying for 1 minute that she is a model. Unless it's for a mortuary.

4/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
^^^^^ she could be a model, for walmart sales flyers......full time model, and part time waitress or dancer at the local SC lol......

I don't know that she's a 4, I'd give her a 6 but then again, it's Christmas time and everyone's generous lol....

Ok, after looking at the rest of her photos, I retract that 6 and go with my buddy Maurice up there, she's a 4.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom