Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
There are certainly better pics than the ones posted here, but she's no more than a 7.5 and if she's such an avid dancer, where's her lean toned dancer's body? and is it just me or did they also forget to post her age?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SUNshine Girl Christine, 20, wants to go into fashion design and merchandising. We think there's a big future in lingerie, but that's just us. Christine, is a 5-foot-7 Leo and loves going for sushi or shopping for clothes and heels, as she puts it. A real party gal, when she's not out with friends, she also likes movies and playing the odd game of volleyball. (Jack Boland photo)

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
If she's 20 I'll eat my laptop....if she is, she has a 30 something body....

and is this even the same person? wtf?

sunshine girl.jpg

In this pic, I'd give her a solid 8, in the others? 6.......

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
and is this even the same person? wtf?

In this pic, I'd give her a solid 8, in the others? 6.......

Was thinking the same thing... She looks fairly decent in some pics, and in others? Not so much... And get rid of the nose ring sweetie- its not doing you any favours. (Or at least change it to a diamond stud... the ring isn't working...) :shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
To be honest, I've seen women with 6 packs have wrinkles when they bend forward, it's just what happens.....but in that pic she is DEFINITELY sucking it in.......

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
I saw the pics on the sun site and I think that it was the 20 year old and her 10 year older sister that they ran as the same chick...ok im joking but it does almost look like 2 different gals. Shows you what lighting and the right or wrong angle can do.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SUNshine Girl Chelsea, 19, enjoys modelling and spending time with friends and shopping. What else would a 5-foot-8 Capricorn want to do with her time? (Dave Abel photo)

She's a model? I mean she's okay but not really what I would consider model material.

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom