Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
tboy said:
26 my ass....maybe 36 or even 46 but if she's 26 she's partied WAY too hardy......once again I'm reminded of the northern pikes song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way....."
Definitely not 26! Late 30's or early 40's . . .

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
tboy said:
26 my ass....maybe 36 or even 46 but if she's 26 she's partied WAY too hardy......once again I'm reminded of the northern pikes song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way....."

Not that I don't often get fooled but it had struck me also that either she had been ridden hard and put away wet too many times or she was 35.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

SUNshine Girl Shannon, 24, flaunts her bikini bod in the middle of November (how fitting as she hopes to one day be a swimsuit model). However, if that doesn't pan out, she's open to trying her hand at hairstyling. Shannon, who loves throwing dinner parties, working out and rollerblading, is single. She's looking for a man with a good heart and a great sense of humour. (Jack Boland photo)

I'm staring at her pussy in the bottom trying to figure out if thats a twisted cameltoe or just the fabric..... Anyways although I could do without the tats she is still in the upper class as of late.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She's not a small girl....and wtf is up with the sneer? In all her pictures it looks like she's trying to growl or something........

(not to sound TOO lame but it reminds me of the series "friends" and the episode where monica was trying to get Chandler to smile.......)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
rahino said:
She has hard "come fuck me" look. 9/10

There, I fixed your post for you hehehehe

To be honest, she too reminds me of that song "she ain't pretty...".....

(but she IS better than most we've had lately but really, that's like saying a brand new chevette is better than a bunch of rusted out ladas)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

EGH8v.jpg

SUNshine Girl Kayla, 24, is a small-town girl. This 5-foot-7 Sagittarius lives for love and happiness, but when she's at home, it's art, music and comfy clothes. Big city folk could use that philosophy a little more, and we'd all be a lot happier. (Alex Urosevic photo)

That foot tat must of hurt.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom