Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, November 19

Friday, November 19

nLx8s.jpg

GA1ZS.jpg

NfOBy.jpg

SUNshine Girl Jennifer, 22, would like to be a model/actress, but if that doesn't work out she's open to trying her hand at bartending. How about an actress who plays a bartender? She's a fan of animated movies, especially Toy Story 3, and amusement parks, which sounds like a perfect combination to us. Otherwise Jennifer likes to draw and cook. (Alex Urosevic photo)

Hot Dam stop the presses!

Now this my friends is a pin up.

10/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Not sure if Im a fan of the manmades. So 8.5 but a 10+ in comparison to this months sun girls.

Common Toronto Sun cant we find one reliably hot chick a day every day? :neutral:
OK most days? Call the other suns ottawa edmonton calgary! Just one hottie a day from canada...you can do it if you want.

OK thanks for indulging my rant

H

HOF

Oh guys, c'mon. Pin-ups, not too many Sunshine girls have ever really been pin-ups! They're mostly average to better than above average girls.

FHM, Maxim, etc. They're pin-ups.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
HOF said:
Oh guys, c'mon. Pin-ups, not too many Sunshine girls have ever really been pin-ups! They're mostly average to better than above average girls.

FHM, Maxim, etc. They're pin-ups.

Hey, we're not expecting Maxim, FHM quality, sheesh, that's like wanting a car and wishing for a Bugatti! We'd settle for a decent corvette! lol....

Looks like we got one today, kind of fake in many ways but a hell of a lot better than the uggos we've had lately.

I remember there was a time when you looked forward to the sunshine girl and a LOT of guys put them up in their locker. Now? I'm at the point where I'm almost regretting having to look......

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20, 2010

8Esp8.jpg

Don't mess with SUNshine Girl Charlotte -- she's into mixed martial arts and has a Rottweiler named Ryu and a Bullmastiff named Rocky. This 30-year-old Virgo longs to do more travelling in the future. (Marcel Cretain photo)

I'm liking the breasts and the smirk.

7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
That's not the most flattering of shots, there's one that shows off her sweater kittens better.....I think no. 18 of the series.

She's average at best.....but better n average compared to the homelies that are becoming the norm....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee, 26, is a triple threat - she's a singer, actress and model. This ambitious 26-year-old Libra hopes to one day become a household name spoken by everyone. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Nothing to get overly excited about

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
26 my ass....maybe 36 or even 46 but if she's 26 she's partied WAY too hardy......once again I'm reminded of the northern pikes song "she ain't pretty she just looks that way....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom