Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday, November 12, 2010

h7fKL.jpg

SUNshine Girl Angela, 20, loves the outdoors. Nothing makes this 5-foot-4 Gemini happier than camping with her dog Mickey or playing baseball. When she does venture indoors, she'll spend her time singing karaoke and dancing or just watching a movie. (Dave Abel photo)

7.5/10

Ass and legs look good in this shot I thought.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she's got that hot latina look about her that screams 'do me' but I have a feeling that with all the 3/4 shots, she's got a bit of a wide glide happening......she's got nicely toned arms and shoulders though...

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday, November 13, 2010

rCKyB.jpg

SUNshine Girl Justine, 24, may look like a country girl here, this 5-foot-4 Sagittarius would rather go to a live concert or do some travelling than hang around the hay loft. She's got a Jack Russell named Zoey, who keeps her busy. To relax, she likes to sit back and have a nice dinner with family or friends. (Jim Wells photo)

More disappointment and mediocrity I'm afraid.

6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
What? she doesn't want to be a model?

I know why she wore those clothes, she probably has one of those "no curves overweight man bodies" that are so popular these days......

meh times 10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010

R1txL.jpg

SUNshine Girl Laura, 18, says the skies are the limit for her. She wants to be a flight attendant! Ha! She'll have to take off and leave behind her pet guinea pig Sneezy, though. And while she's waiting in customs, she can draw, sketch and listen to techno and reggae music, which is what she likes to do in her spare time. She's 5-foot-8 and a Taurus. (Jack Boland photo)

She's got two assets that stand out that's for sure.
8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom