Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Hmmm...

Getting a distinct "Ladyboy" vibe here...

RCQoK.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :shock:

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Not my type, but cute and a great body.

That being said, am I the only one who really dislikes the kind of bra she's wearing? I've always considered those bras as T-shirt bras: they're great to wear under a T because they don't show seams and give a nice round shape to your tits. But they are hardly what I consider sexy or alluring lingerie.

If you're going to model in your lingerie, put some nice lacy thing on. Or just take it off.

[/rant]

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
GenevieveLajoie said:
That being said, am I the only one who really dislikes the kind of bra she's wearing? I've always considered those bras as T-shirt bras: they're great to wear under a T because they don't show seams and give a nice round shape to your tits. But they are hardly what I consider sexy or alluring lingerie.

[/rant]

Wow thats funny. I'm just looking at the skin and you are critiquing the lingerie.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010

bDikH.jpg

Dylan is featured as the May girl in the 2011 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Alex Urosevic Photo)

Another surgically enhanced entrant today.

I have to wonder if her lingerie meets to Gen's approval,lol.

8.5/10

rc12rc12

Joined Mar 27, 2010
Messages 51
GenevieveLajoie said:
Not my type, but cute and a great body.

If you're going to model in your lingerie, put some nice lacy thing on. Or just take it off.

[/rant]
I agree:great:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday, October 23, 2010

KoKIV.jpg

And a second pic

eR5u4.jpg

Rachelle is featured as the June girl in the 2011 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Alex Urosevic Photo)

Recurring lake theme lately with breast enhancement.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Those are good if they're manmades......you have to wonder what she was like before? I prefer itty bitty titties to fakes any day...

Still though, she's great........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom