Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Good
9PUth.jpg

The Okay
wZKey.jpg

Sam is featured as the February girl in the 2011 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Alex Urosevic Photo)

7/10

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
ZTWMX.jpg

S8HRU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Robyn, 24, is working toward becoming a veterinarian. This 5-foot-5 Aries has a four-year-old daughter Aurora and a dog named Dallas who keep her on her toes in the meantime. She likes music, too, everything from Pink Floyd to Lady Gaga. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Because you asked for it Guido.

I often wonder what motivates some of these girls to volunteer for this. For they seem too have a warped perception of their own self image.

5/10

Bullshit, she's attractive, busty, likes animals, wants to be a vet. I think she's quite attractive in her own way and say 8.5

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
60RLB.jpg

RWpgO.jpg

SUNshine Girl Alexandra, 21, wants to become a high school teacher or guidance counsellor. This 5-foot-4 Aries loves football, soccer and on the other end of the spectrum, Broadway shows and actually met her dance idols from So You Think You Can Dance Canada. (Jack Boland photo)

The first pic says it all I'm afraid. The second she's sucking it in big time.

5/10

I wonder if she just dresses poorly as neither of those outfits look good and she is really busty. I think she could be more of a 7, fix the hair, clothing, subtle make-up. Then she's got 3 points to earn on skills!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You know hof, there is a saying that goes something like: you're so hot you could make a potato sack look good?

This one is so bad she could make a designer evening gown look bad.

As pin up girls those two are 4's at best. Is the term "busty" the new way of politely saying "fat"?

I know, like I've said: we have to get used to it because they are what 90% of the female population will look like 10 yrs from now.

Sunshine girls are supposed to:
Make other women envious
have perfect hair
have perfect skin
have bodies that can stop traffic
make you stop and want to look
shop at Holt Renfrew or the like, NOT addition elle....
be so good that when you get to the office in the morning, the first thing your co-workers say to you is "did you see today's sunshine girl"????
be better looking than the counter girl at a truckstop just outside of BF Ohio......

This is what sunshine girls are supposed to look like:

ueWE0.jpg

Now they may not be able to get a woman who looks like this, but you have to get at least CLOSE to it. I mean, think of the olympics, do we shoot for 15th place? Do we shoot for "just showing up"? No....we shoot for gold silver or bronze. Those last two? They're not even close to being in the top ten....or twenty.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday, October 21, 2010

BZtEU.jpg

Deanna is featured as the April girl in the 2011 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Alex Urosevic Photo)

While facially not exactly model material and with man mades, she is a far cry better than the recent crop before the last few days.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom