Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She looks better (facially) in some of the other photos but if you scroll through them quick enough, her expression doesn't change one bit in each....

First thing I thought when I saw the above photo? HOLY CRAP THAT"S A DUDE!!!!

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:
0Juad.jpg

GEQ6p.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephany, 22, has one goal in her young life -- to travel the world spreading peace and love. Hugs all around, we say! This 5-foot-3 Aquarius enjoys meeting new people -- more hugs! -- as well as reading and swimming -- wet hugs! (Todd Gillis photo)

This one should go into policing, man she would scare the crap out of me.

4/10
Rating: 5/10

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:
nVtqM.jpg

SUNshine Girl Serena, 25, has a business degree and a real estate licence and gives herself 15 years to retire. She's into cheerleading, inline skating and soccer, none of which she'll be doing when she retires, we bet. Shopping and lying on the beach with her pals, yeah, we can see that, however. (Tod Gillis photo)

Nothing much to get excited about here.

6/10
--
Rating: 6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday, October 11, 2010

0ishJ.jpg

y2Yz6.jpg

SUNshine Girl Amanda, 19, wants to be a professional dancer. This 5-foot-5 Pisces boogies to rock on the radio and loves watching hockey and soccer. Whenever she gets a chance, she also enjoys trips to the tropics - or maybe the Jersey Shore, one of her favourite TV shows. (Jack Boland photo)

This column should be renamed ''average everyday girl''

5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
professional dancer? Maybe a stripper at Jilly's......

Dancers typically are lean and muscled......

I haven't checked them out but I wonder if you put an overweight balding 50 yr old in as the sunshine boy, would the women be saying the same thing?

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Well, would I pin her pic up on my wall, probably not. She were to approach me in a coffee shop and ask me to go to a nearby hotel, oh yeah like a bee on honey!!

6.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

60RLB.jpg

RWpgO.jpg

SUNshine Girl Alexandra, 21, wants to become a high school teacher or guidance counsellor. This 5-foot-4 Aries loves football, soccer and on the other end of the spectrum, Broadway shows and actually met her dance idols from So You Think You Can Dance Canada. (Jack Boland photo)

The first pic says it all I'm afraid. The second she's sucking it in big time.

5/10

C

Cycleguy007

OH SHITE!

(My mom taught me as a small boy that if you cannot find anything nice to say, it is just as well, you not say anything at all... I am therefore invoking that rule at this time.)

t3613.gif

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
LickingGravity said:
Not sure if it's an optical illusion or whether her body is just so big it makes her head look small in the picture with the dress.

5/10

her body is THAT big lol.......

You have to wonder if the people who are making the decisions have been told to lay off the hotties.......

With this one you just KNOW that in a couple of years the photographer will need a 20mm wide angle lens just to get her in the frame.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom