Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

SSG Oct. 8, 2010...

SSG Oct. 8, 2010...

Well, don't even bother with the SSG today... trust me. :shock:

And skip right to the 2011 SSG Calendar preview instead!

Highlights:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday, October 8, 2010

ZTWMX.jpg

S8HRU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Robyn, 24, is working toward becoming a veterinarian. This 5-foot-5 Aries has a four-year-old daughter Aurora and a dog named Dallas who keep her on her toes in the meantime. She likes music, too, everything from Pink Floyd to Lady Gaga. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Because you asked for it Guido.

I often wonder what motivates some of these girls to volunteer for this. For they seem too have a warped perception of their own self image.

5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I hate to say it boys but get used to women looking like today's ssg, that's the new "average" and if trends continue, most women (at least in North America where most can't walk away from a burger) will eventually look like that......

I'm thinking: instead of becoming a veterinarian she should become a vegetarian.....

That little blondie from the SSG calendar is a real cutie!!! YUM

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Maurice Boscorelli said:
ZTWMX.jpg

S8HRU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Robyn, 24, is working toward becoming a veterinarian. This 5-foot-5 Aries has a four-year-old daughter Aurora and a dog named Dallas who keep her on her toes in the meantime. She likes music, too, everything from Pink Floyd to Lady Gaga. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Because you asked for it Guido.

I often wonder what motivates some of these girls to volunteer for this. For they seem too have a warped perception of their own self image.

5/10

Ohh that is sad 4/10. Wonder also why they bother :neutral:.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday, October 9, 2010

0Juad.jpg

GEQ6p.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephany, 22, has one goal in her young life -- to travel the world spreading peace and love. Hugs all around, we say! This 5-foot-3 Aquarius enjoys meeting new people -- more hugs! -- as well as reading and swimming -- wet hugs! (Todd Gillis photo)

This one should go into policing, man she would scare the crap out of me.

4/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

nVtqM.jpg

SUNshine Girl Serena, 25, has a business degree and a real estate licence and gives herself 15 years to retire. She's into cheerleading, inline skating and soccer, none of which she'll be doing when she retires, we bet. Shopping and lying on the beach with her pals, yeah, we can see that, however. (Tod Gillis photo)

Nothing much to get excited about here.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom