Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

rXOJE.jpg

SUNshine Girl Chelsea is a 21-year-old cheerleader. 'Nuff said. Except that when she's not performing stunts and thrilling football fans, this fourth-year economics student enjoys working out, reading and travelling to places like France. (Candice Ward photo)

As of this posting there were only 2 pics available WTF?

6.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IyA35.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 19, is barely out of high school and she can't wait to go back, only this time as a teacher. This 5-foot-2 photography buff spends a lot of time in the pool or hanging out with her dog Ben. (Todd Gillis photo)

Looks like her assets are front loaded.

Has some ugly ass tats in the other pics but is more than passable in my books.

7.95/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
That isn't the best photo of her but she is passable.

If she was a little older I'd swear she was someone I met but the one I met, was closer to my age....(and that's a long way from 19 lol)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, October 7, 2010

fd86x.jpg

SUNshine Girl Alexa, 21, love to dance and cheer, so much so that she is an Eskimos cheerleader. It's her first year on the cheer team. Aside from the action on the gridiron, this Leo enjoys snowboarding, yoga and travel. She once met the founder of an elephant conservatory in Thailand. In her spare time, she's completing a BioSci and English degree. (Candice Ward photo)

One thing is for sure the Eskimo cheerleaders are a lot better looking than the Argo squad.

I'm big on Alexa...9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
and she has brains too!

I mean, she doesn't want to be a model? lol........

Now an elephant conservatory, is that like a conservatory where they only allow elephants to listen to classical music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom