Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday, October 2, 2010

ybqnU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Shanon, 25, wants to be a model and work in public relations. What a terrific combination for this 5-foot-6 sports buff. She can publicize herself all over the place! When she's not telling the world what a great model she is, (and she is!) Shanon likes to sing or can be found in a quiet corner reading. (Todd Gillis photo)

That's it Ive decided that I'm going to be a model as well.

Hell why don't we all become models.

I am interested however in what is under that undersized bikini top she has on.

6.5/10

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:
ocYGF.jpg

SUNshine Girl Marissa, 18, once met Jamie Foxx at the Playboy Mansion. That's odd, because we were once caught checking out a fox in Playboy with a guy named Jamie Munson. At any rate, this 5-foot-4 Scorpio likes tennis and football and aside from modelling, doesn't work, so every day is fun day, and are usually spent on the dance floor or with her cat Lola and chihuahua Shorty. Be sure to see Marissa at iModelExpo tomorrow at the Westin Harbour Castle hotel. (Mark O'Neill photo)

18 and at the playboy mansion...Hmm. I wonder whats up with that.

Maybe she was ''modelling'',lol.

On a good night at the WAGG she would be a middle of the packer.

6.5/10
Rating: 6.5/10

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Maurice Boscorelli said:
ybqnU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Shanon, 25, wants to be a model and work in public relations. What a terrific combination for this 5-foot-6 sports buff. She can publicize herself all over the place! When she's not telling the world what a great model she is, (and she is!) Shanon likes to sing or can be found in a quiet corner reading. (Todd Gillis photo)

That's it Ive decided that I'm going to be a model as well.

Hell why don't we all become models.

I am interested however in what is under that undersized bikini top she has on.

6.5/10
Rating: 6.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

MFSe8.jpg

SUNshine Girl Bahare, 22, wants to be a paramedic. She loves her pomeranian Ginger and this five-foot-five Aries warms to the notion of going to the beach, ballpark or dance hall. Her favourite movie is Dumb and Dumber, but don't hold that against her. Did we mention she wants to be a paramedic? Clear! (Mark O'Neill photo)

Look at the bright side at least she does not want too be a model.

She would however fit right into the lineup at Alpha Care.

6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, October 4, 2010

wuOiS.jpg

SUNshine Girl Laura, 19, really wants to be model. At 5-foot-9, this Aries who likes Drake and Jersey Shore, certainly meets the height requirement. Laura has a chihuahua named Jackson and she likes nothing better than walking Jackson to the store for a Snickers bar. Do dogs even like Snickers bars? (Mark O'Neill, photo)

Ahh....A breath of fresh air.

8.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
whew, finally someone worth posting as a "pin up".......

You have to wonder though with the latest crop: do they not realize that this is what they have to look like in order to model? Well, to model anything other than truck parts that is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom