Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

d3GNw.jpg

SUNshine Girl Michele, 24, wants to own a dance studio one day, so it seems only right that in her spare time, this 5-foot-2 Taurus enjoys dancing. She also loves travelling, especially to Peru as well as writing and drawing. Catch Michele and the other cheerleaders as the Argos take on the Saskatchewan Roughriders this Saturday. Go Argooos! (Ernest Doroszuk

Please no more cheerleaders!

5.5/10

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
LickingGravity said:
Yeah I sort of feel the same. Sort of looks like Terah's (of HFH fame) younger sister or something.

I agree with you on the Tarah similarities and the fact that there is something sexy about her I just can place my finger on it either, although I would gladly place my finger in her.:gasp: 7/10 and I would do her.

C

Chloe Croft

This thread never ceases to amaze me. Some of them I totally agree with the consensus but others.....

Some of the girls that I think all the guys are going to love get 5's and 6's and some of the ones who I think are very 'meh' get 8's and 9's. I guess I just don't understand men. LOL

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Chloe Croft said:
This thread never ceases to amaze me. Some of them I totally agree with the consensus but others.....

Some of the girls that I think all the guys are going to love get 5's and 6's and some of the ones who I think are very 'meh' get 8's and 9's. I guess I just don't understand men. LOL

À chacun son goût.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday, October 1, 2010

ocYGF.jpg

SUNshine Girl Marissa, 18, once met Jamie Foxx at the Playboy Mansion. That's odd, because we were once caught checking out a fox in Playboy with a guy named Jamie Munson. At any rate, this 5-foot-4 Scorpio likes tennis and football and aside from modelling, doesn't work, so every day is fun day, and are usually spent on the dance floor or with her cat Lola and chihuahua Shorty. Be sure to see Marissa at iModelExpo tomorrow at the Westin Harbour Castle hotel. (Mark O'Neill photo)

18 and at the playboy mansion...Hmm. I wonder whats up with that.

Maybe she was ''modelling'',lol.

On a good night at the WAGG she would be a middle of the packer.

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom