Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Blackrock13 said:
7/10 AND she likes rugby, I'm feeling some stirrings.
Rocky- you have a strange rating system...

According to passed posts, this is an 8:

This is a 7:

Also a 7:

confused0024.gif

OK... :na:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
I have an issue with it as well... (maybe cuz I have 2 daughters in a catholic school... :shock:

I can say however the one exception were the outfits worn by the bar-tenders/ servers at a bar here in Cambridge called Fiddlers Green (which is closed now), which REALLY worked... A green kilt, white blouse tied at the waist and white knee socks with cute shoes. The girls really pulled the look off well! :)

Kinda like this, https://i.imgur.com/yNhEr.jpg but with green kilts...

I hate to break it to you CG but those outfits are the very same that you have an issue with...just sexed up a bit......

Does colour of the kilt really matter that much?

Now, along the same lines, if your daughters wore skin tight hip hugger jeans with a black thong showing on top and a tight white T shirt, would you have issue with those as well?

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
I hate to break it to you CG but those outfits are the very same that you have an issue with...just sexed up a bit......

Does colour of the kilt really matter that much?

Now, along the same lines, if your daughters wore skin tight hip hugger jeans with a black thong showing on top and a tight white T shirt, would you have issue with those as well?

Well it is the bolded part in particular, that I have an issue with... (And they aren't sexed up "a bit" more like ALOT.)

High school girls are generally between 14-17... not something that should be "sexed up a bit" IMHO... not even by accident or by association.

I remember LY at the end of August someone started a thread on another board about their kids heading back to school... and some idiot posted how happy he was because he lived close to a catholic school, and now he could ogle all the girls in their kilts. Sick puppy if you ask me.

Ever since Britney Spears came out with her "Hit Me Baby One More Time" video, this look has been sexualized on an increasing basis...

The servers/ bar-tenders at Fiddlers Green were well passed the age of consent... As are the SP's, Dancers etc who partake in this look...

I didn't so much have an issue with it years ago, but now that my daughters are now at high school age, I am relieved that their school has phased out the kilt...

Double standard???

YOU BETCHA!! :shock:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This one is for Tboy

5DoXs.jpg

SUNshine Girl Shannon, 26, has a wonderful outlook on life. Rather than say, "I'm going to be a lawyer," or, "I want to have my own salon one day," this five-foot-five Harley rider and photographer's goal is to simply aim higher. Imagine if we all did that, every day. Good for you, Shannon.

Has that I going to do bad things to you look about her.

8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
You guys are usually bang on but at the risk of being rude, she is just a little too thick, plus size or whatever descriptor one wants to use and the face just isn't pretty enough to compensate. Plus she wants to be a lawyer :no: - 6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
you'd think I'd go easier on her since she rides the same bike as I do but meh, gravity said it best: she's a little thick for my tastes.....

(on closer examination that looks like a '48, not a nightster so even less marks for her....)

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
TB, what no mark?

So she's a little Brazilian, 7.5/10. I don 't get what a lawyer would want with owning a salon, but maybe it would be a tax right off.

Oooh! Oooh! I just had a senior moment. I don't feel any different. Scratching head!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Cycleguy007 said:
Maybe she should park the Harley for a few months, procure herself a Trek and work on that midsection of hers then! LOL :whip: :he:

roger that, or maybe push it around instead of running it.....tone up those legs a bit....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Xc1ad.jpg

Ew9WO.jpg

SUNshine Girl Haley, 19, wants to be in the fashion industry, so she's learning the ropes from the inside out, starting with modelling. She's already signed with Icon Models. You can catch this 5-foot-5 Cancer in commercials too, including one for an event to fight breast cancer and another for a student discount card. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Please tell me she is a MPA somewhere.

8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom