Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Maurice Boscorelli said:
zi5jT.jpg

Eighteen-year-old SUNshine Girl Katelyn enjoys yoga, go-carting and shopping. She likes to spend her time off shopping, getting her hair done or going out with friends. She’s looking for a mate who is caring, respectful and knows how to treat a woman. (Mark O'Neill photo)

A little heavy on the makeup, lean but not too lean.

Great lines and hair.

8.95/10

+1, but blame the make up girl. 8/10.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, September 20, 2010

AJmRa.jpg

SUNshine Girl Maiu, 30, wants to be a full-time commercial model, so if you have any poses you need struck, this 5-foot-5 blue-eyed Leo is your gal. Sorry fellas, this fan of The Secret is already married to the perfect man, which is odd, because that’s me! Maiu enjoys reading and dancing and watching CSI when she’s not before the cameras.

She's pretty in a girl next door sort of way.

6.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
That's actually not the best photo of her, she looks awfully damn cute in her little school girl outfit.....I'd do her.....(plus she has some experience at 30!!!)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
tboy said:
That's actually not the best photo of her, she looks awfully damn cute in her little school girl outfit.....I'd do her.....(plus she has some experience at 30!!!)

Yeah.....There's something about a 30 yr old in a school girl outfit that doesn't work for me though.

And honestly the only time it did work for me was when I was in high school.

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Yeah.....There's something about a 30 yr old in a school girl outfit that doesn't work for me though.

And honestly the only time it did work for me when I was in high school.

I have an issue with it as well... (maybe cuz I have 2 daughters in a catholic school... :shock:

I can say however the one exception were the outfits worn by the bar-tenders/ servers at a bar here in Cambridge called Fiddlers Green (which is closed now), which REALLY worked... A green kilt, white blouse tied at the waist and white knee socks with cute shoes. The girls really pulled the look off well! :)

Kinda like this, https://i.imgur.com/yNhEr.jpg but with green kilts...

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sX2tI.jpg

SUNshine Girl Samantha, 19, wants to head west - way west, like to Australia, where she hopes to get her degree in child and youth work. This 5-foot-4 Virgo likes ATV-ing and rugby, which should endear her with the fellas down in Oz.

Unlike CG I have no problems posting the latest sunshine meh girl.

5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom