Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Laura, 23, wants to be the next Donald Trump, only with better hair. This 5-foot-6 green-eyed real estate investor enjoys hockey, watching movies and hanging out with friends and family, when she's not making deals, that is. (Todd Gillis photo)

Real estate investor huh.............More like end of the road pole dancer.

5/10

+1

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
23??? my ass she's 23......maybe 33 but more like 43......either that or she partied harder than tommy lee and nikki sixx.......and BETTER hair? Hope she's not referring to herself with that statement......

C

Cycleguy007

I'm running out of "Meh"s!

iQw6R.jpg

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

TlItC.jpg

SUNshine Girl Brooklyn, 19, wants to be a stylist - guess where? With a name like Brooklyn, where else would she want to land but New York City. But you don't have to go all the way to NYC to catch Brooklyn -- she'll be cheering on the Argos when they take on the Blue Bombers this Sunday. We'd go just to be able to cheer "Go, Brooklyn, go!" (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Kind of cute but not pin up material at all.

Seems perky in most of her shots.

6.75/10

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
tboy said:
Please tell me she is NOT an argo cheerleader?

To echo my friend CG, meh.........incredibly average in every way....

Too late, I saw her in the Sun late today, by accident, and actually she looks much cuter in the double blue. Blame it on the wardrobe guy.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday, September 17, 2010

hP5HU.jpg

SUNshine Girl Teresa, 20, is on the lookout for a sweet someone who has an amazing smile and amazing eyes. Well, excuse us for a moment while we go to the dentist and the ophthalmologist. This 5-foot-2 soccer fan can usually be found with her pup Lily and hanging out with family and friends.

I'm seeing a great natural rack on this young lass.

Maybe not a stunner but compared to what we have had lately not bad.

8/10

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
It's tough when there's no props, but she doesn't come across at 5'2". I'm guessing really solid. Had to refer to the other pics and there are nicer ones that show her assets better. She does have a great smile. I like her. The Russian judge suggests I say 7.5/10 and I concur. I'd pay attention if I saw her in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom