Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
tboy said:
Yeah nice body but in one of the shots she does look a little manish through the waist....and that 80's hairdo has to go......

Mannish? You sure do have a strange set of guy friends. notice, the hair is real.

8/10.

Hey Ray, where's the nose man? Actually, I do have a pair of those as back up safety glasses. Nobody will steal those things. They go great with yellow lens and nobody remembers your face.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Blackrock13 said:
Mannish? You sure do have a strange set of guy friends. notice, the hair is real.

8/10.

Hey Ray, where's the nose man? Actually, I do have a pair of those as back up safety glasses. Nobody will steal those things. They go great with yellow lens and nobody remembers your face.

this is the picture I was referring to:

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/

pretty straight down the sides, not much in the way of curves...and whether the hair is real or not, it's still styled like the 80's....maybe even the 70's....

Remember: these women are supposed to be pinups, in other words, pretty damn near perfect.....

(but compared to some of the others lately, this one is an 11 lol)

I

iceman_dci

Remember: these women are supposed to be pinups, in other words, pretty damn near perfect.....

Disagree with you there TBoy. I think it's refreshing to celebrate the average everyday girl who you see walking down the street. Perfection and pin up material is subjective. We all know you prefer the spectacular rather than the average and that's ok too; we all have different tastes.

My friend is a model and she is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes and would stop traffic, you might not share the same opinion; the beauty of all of us having diversified tastes :)

Carry on....

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
tboy said:
this is the picture I was referring to:

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/

pretty straight down the sides, not much in the way of curves...and whether the hair is real or not, it's still styled like the 80's....maybe even the 70's....

(but compared to some of the others lately, this one is an 11 lol)

It's just a bad picture of a very beautiful young woman. If that's one of the top picts, the photographer needs some help.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
This one is just to welcome CG back from his vacation. He likes those ass shots or so I hear.

6cqWW.jpg

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
This one is just to welcome CG back from his vacation. He likes those ass shots or so I hear.

How did you know I voted "Greek" in the best place to cum poll? :gasp:

Here's today's...

Looks totally fake IMHO, but still better than many of the SSG's lately...

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
JackassJack said:
Christ! If she bends over and wait for you, you all would be in a line up right behind her! lol

9/10 She is hot

Well that's not really a factor because I hate line ups for anything and really hate sloppy seconds, thirds, or fifths, sooooo no.

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
really BAD bolt ons, why do women DO this to themselves???? damn......
One of life's greatest mysteries... competition with other women, I suspect. Based on my research the majority of guys actually prefer natural to fake. :???:

Fake boobs only look good in clothes, once naked- they just look silly in most cases. There are some rare exceptions of course... where a good boob job can be very attractive even naked, but those are few and far between... **sigh**

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Cycleguy007 said:
One of life's greatest mysteries... competition with other women, I suspect. Based on my research the majority of guys actually prefer natural to fake. :???:

Fake boobs only look good in clothes, once naked- they just look silly in most cases. There are some rare exceptions of course... where a good boob job can be very attractive even naked, but those are few and far between... **sigh**

Those bolt-ons must be brand new and she wanted to show them off, fair enough. They look like a couple of hay mounds in the prairies. 10 years down the road, who knows? Sorry guys. I feel a new thread coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom