Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
tboy said:
either that or she has to take a wicked dump and has to hold it until the photographer is done........

OH FUCK DUDE, you ruined it for me. I can't look at her without thinking of her squeezing her butt cheeks while she has some serious hedge hogging going on! EWWWW

4/10 (TBOY"S FAULT)

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Not the best picture of her, having seen the Suns published shot, but I'd say 6/10. Hedge hogging? I'll never be able to look at those furry brown things the same way again. Road kill or not.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday, September 3, 2010

E73h9.jpg

SUNshine Girl Tasha loves to spend her time on the beach or playing lacrosse. In fact, she plays for her university team, where she is studying criminology and sociology. This blue-eyed Capricorn says her most memorable meeting was when she got to touch Keith Urban. Lucky him. (Candice Ward photo)

Nothing exceptional here but on the whole attractive.

6.75/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday, September 4, 2010

SUNshine Girl Kyndra, 22, wants to be a professional model. This 5-foot-3 hazel-eyed hockey fan also enjoys going to the beach and rock concerts. And this long weekend, it's a good bet she'll be looking for a concert at the beach. What a great way to say so long to summer. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Spinner alert......7.5/10

Blackrock13

Joined Aug 2, 2010
Messages 471
Maurice Boscorelli said:
https://imgur.com/Zc9hk.jpg
SUNshine Girl Kyndra, 22, wants to be a professional model. This 5-foot-3 hazel-eyed hockey fan also enjoys going to the beach and rock concerts. And this long weekend, it's a good bet she'll be looking for a concert at the beach. What a great way to say so long to summer. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Spinner alert......7.5/10

Nope, nothing. Dark roots, really tacky navel jewelry and nail polish and then wants to be a model at 5'3", right. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom