Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
me thinks laster needs to borrow my contact lens'...a 10? really? oh man.......

Golnaz.....hmmmm just this side of gonads lol......

damn my golnaz was sweaty last night
Golnaz is a little itchy
I take my golnaz wherever I go
me and my golnaz are inseperable
I forgot my golnaz at the train station last night and boy am I in TROUBLE lol

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Joe Louis said:
8/10

She won't be a hair stylist for too long. Too pretty, a rich dude would scoop her for sure.

She reminds me of a place that was located on the ground floor of a townhouse I lived on on the Queensway. They were staffed with all hot EE ladies. I'd go in once a week for a trim just to catch a glimpse of......some trim lol.

When we were moving in (3 guys) they were all camped out front on lawn chairs taking in the sun. As we were taking a break a little old lady walked by and said "you boy have hit the jackpot and gave me a little punch in the arm" it was fricken FUNNY lol....

B

Beenthere123

Maurice Boscorelli said:
SUNshine Girl Golnaz, 21, has a goal of becoming a hair stylist. This 5'8" Libra likes spending her spare time at the beach. (Todd Gillis photo)

It's very rare when I say that a girl needs to put on a few pounds but we have one here.

7/10

7/10 Damn for a cop you are mean. 8.5+, like them slim.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ILLxl.jpg

SUNshine Girl Sarah, 20, is single and -- good news, fellas --she's a hockey fan. Too bad she cheers for Vancouver. This may all stem from the time the 5-foot-7 Scorpio ran into Todd Bertuzzi in a Tim Hortons. No word on if she knocked him down. Sarah, when not bumping into hockey players, enjoys her chihuahua puppy. (Jim Wells photo)

I see some potential here.

7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday, September 2, 2010

c51rM.jpg

SUNshine Girl Mariah, 26, likes a guy with a big beer belly. At least that's what she told our photog Mark O'Neill. The 5-foot-5 model is currently studying psychology, so maybe this single Capricorn was trying to put something over on us. But we believe her when she says she likes running, shopping, modelling and laying on the beach. Big beer bellies. Really. (Mark O'Neill photo)

Sigh................I think she has a good body but the whole ensemble and makeup just don't work.

5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she looks like she's scared to death in that photo.....either that or she has to take a wicked dump and has to hold it until the photographer is done........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom