Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Saturday, August 14

Saturday, August 14

JCWWM.jpg

WcQBT.jpg

SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 31, is a 5-foot-2 powerhouse. This single Taurus is training to become a mixed martial arts fighter and excels at Muay Thai boxing, running and weight training. And if you're think you're man enough for all that, she also loves horror movies! (Jack Boland photo)

This one would kick our asses

On that level alone I'll give her a 7/10

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Damn 8.5/10 for me. That is thick and juicy. Maybe after Guido wears her down, and after she washes off the sardine oil, I can have a go with her. I would let her apply a scissor lock on me anytime!!

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Sunshine Girl Stephanie, 31, is a 5-foot-2 powerhouse . . .

Sunshine Girl Stephanie, 31, is a 5-foot-2 powerhouse . . .

This hottie looks like she could kick my butt . . .

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, August 15, 2010

73Uc8.jpg

SUNshine Girl Jessica, 26, loves live music. The brown-eyed five-foot-four Taurus has partied with Nickelback after the MuchMusic Video Awards and can’t get enough of Down In Ashes, Tool, and to go with that, Nine Inch Nails. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that this part-time dancer and dance teacher works for a rock ‘n’ roll radio station. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

she can't enough tool, hmmmm.

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She's not bad, a little extra insulation on her but still totally doable. You have to watch her though, when she hits her late 30's she'll balloon lol. BTW: I thought dancers were supposed to be long lean and built for speed?

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Aug 16, 2010

Aug 16, 2010

E1sF3.jpg

Stacey, 20, has her beautiful brown eyes fixed on modeling and/or real estate careers. Her favourite sports are soccer and tennis, while she lists her hobbies as hot yoga and motorcycles. Loyalty and friendship are the two most important things she’s looking for in a mate. (Mark O'Neill photo)

7.75/10

el matador

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 130
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Stacey, 20, has her beautiful brown eyes fixed on modeling and/or real estate careers. Her favourite sports are soccer and tennis, while she lists her hobbies as hot yoga and motorcycles. Loyalty and friendship are the two most important things she’s looking for in a mate. (Mark O'Neill photo)

7.75/10

Has a fuck my mouth face. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom