Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Aug 2

Aug 2

kfEZI.jpg

Like Adam Lind lately its hit or miss and this is a miss for me.

5.5/10

B

Beenthere123

Some of the local mall girls have same looks. I went to buy groceries at the lowblas store but called something else here in Wasaga and was shocked to see so many of your rated 8 walking down the isles. Wow I was pussy happy. Then again 90 percent of the babes were...you know not to our standards.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Beenthere123 said:
Some of the local mall girls have same looks. I went to buy groceries at the lowblas store but called something else here in Wasaga and was shocked to see so many of your rated 8 walking down the isles. Wow I was pussy happy. Then again 90 percent of the babes were...you know not to our standards.

I think you misunderstand, the higher standards are for women who are portraying themselves to be objects of attention, desire, and to say "hey look at me, ain't I hot"?....thus we will be more critical.

Now if a woman throws on some shorts and a T and goes out to buy some bagels, well, that's a different story......

(btw, the truly beautiful women look just as good dressed to the nines for a black tie affair as they do in an old pair of boxer shorts working in the garden....I've dated a couple like that......)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
You know, someone should really teach some of these ladies the difference between seductive and angry.....I mean, to me, she looks like she's angry not sexy in her expression lol....

That's probably why my relationships never last more n 5 yrs, when the gf is pissed at me, I think she's trying to get me to take her to bed lol

(and vice versa lol)

I mean, if I saw a woman look at me like that in a bar? I'd think "holy fuck she's pissed at someone lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom