Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
T46R2.jpg

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
tboy said:
what's that written on her side? "I'm a stupid bitch who wanted graffitti on my body and didn't know what to write"?????
Really? She's a stupid bitch just because you don't approve of what she does with/to her body?

I'll make sure to call you to get your approval next time I want to get ink or change the color of my pedicure. I wouldn't want people like you to think I'm a stupid bitch too.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Actually Gen, since she put herself out there in public, you and anyone else has to accept the fact that she'll get opinions good AND bad. So, yes, it is my opinion that tattooing some "deep insignificant graffitti" on her body DOES make her a stupid bitch. This is NO different than someone coming on here and saying "she's a hottie and has nice tits". Opinions are opinions, some are good and some are bad. You cannot say "only positive opinions can be spoken".......

I notice you didn't say anything about the other negative comments......and I notice you didn't chime in about the people who called that cop an asshole, so, I guess it's ok to state negative opinions on men, not women? Kind of hypocritical aren't you?

Ok, you heard it here first guys: according to gen, from now on, only positive comments on sunshine girls are allowed.......

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
tboy said:
Actually Gen, since she put herself out there in public, you and anyone else has to accept the fact that she'll get opinions good AND bad. So, yes, it is my opinion that tattooing some "deep insignificant graffitti" on her body DOES make her a stupid bitch. This is NO different than someone coming on here and saying "she's a hottie and has nice tits". Opinions are opinions, some are good and some are bad. You cannot say "only positive opinions can be spoken".......

I notice you didn't say anything about the other negative comments......and I notice you didn't chime in about the people who called that cop an asshole, so, I guess it's ok to state negative opinions on men, not women? Kind of hypocritical aren't you?

Ok, you heard it here first guys: according to gen, from now on, only positive comments on sunshine girls are allowed.......

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
tboy said:
Try again.

There's a significant difference between saying "nice/awful tits/ass/tattoo", and suggesting that someone is a stupid bitch because they got ink that you don't approve of. The former is a (necessarily subjective) judgement of their appearance (what I thought we were doing in this thread), the later is a judgement of their character based on your idea of what a woman should do (or not) with her body.

Spin it however you want, but calling a woman a bitch for getting ink (however ugly and insignificant the ink is) goes beyond a mere opinion on aesthetics, and can hardly be read as anything else than a mysogynist comment. We all have different standards and preferences when it comes to beauty or hotness factor (as this thread proves), but I don't think that there's anyone who would disagree that calling a woman a bitch is a sexist insult.

Unless you think that me calling a man who is sporting some facial hair a "stupid douchebag" is a mere comment on their appearance.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Calling a woman a stupid bitch is no different than calling a man an asshole. Both were based on "something they did". One has something to do with what she did with her body, one had something to do with what he did to someone else. No difference.

If you read correctly, I did NOT call her a "stupid bitch" I said that was what she wrote.

Again, please take your drama back to "the other board", if you don't like what I post here, put me on block.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Let me steer this thread back onto the road. 8/10 from me, nice slim body. 1 point off for the ink message and 1 point off for the bushy eye brows. 2 brown crispy ones from me to the young lady.

Tboy and Gen try and get along, i can't take all this drama.:na:

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I'll give her a 7.75/10

Love the natural athletic look.

By natural you mean flat chested ?

I'd rather watch her race than strip so I guess that means I'm less than a 7 - and it has nothing to do with chest size.

C

Cycleguy007

The photographer missed the boat on this one I think... as a runner she would have a great set of legs and undoubtedly a great ass! But... not 1 picture featuring this "asset"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom