Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

iceman_dci said:
8.5, 8 (not crazy about the bolt ons but stellar body none the less), 250
I'm also not a big fan of bolt ons... but it is not uncommon for super fit women to have small boobs simply because they have such an extremely low body fat content... (boobs are mostly strategically placed "fat" to begin with), so, as a result many of them feel the need to get some enhancements done so they still fill out a bathing suit nicely... :???:

C

Cycleguy007

Not bad... but I find her hips a little "boxy", and she doesn't look entirely comfortable posing for the camera either... maybe it's just her facial expression in most of the pics...

These 2 are pretty good though:

But it does seems as though so that's a plus!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I couldn't find a postable link otherwise I would have, but I knew you guys would get right on her...err...it.

She's cute, a bit of a butter face, and CG is right, it could just be that she's not totally comfy with posing. Either the camera, or the photographer. One of the two.

I've shot women before (clothed and not) and if they were into me? It came through in spades.

Boxy hips, lol, never heard them described like that before.....

Just one more thing: I think she's definitely gf material. Just from her "look" she doesn't seem snotty in the least or have any attitude....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
See, this is a woman who is in great physical condition yet still retains her femininity. A very pretty girl but yeah, a little "hard" but a hottie none the less.

solid 8 $250.00

(she reminds me of a female bodybuilder I once dated, man that chick was STRONG)

C

Cycleguy007

I LOVE fitness girls! Great body! But the arms and legs are a lil over developed IMHO... Still within the realms of acceptability, though, maybe just "pumped" up for the photos... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom