Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cassandra has achieved her dream of becoming an elementary school teacher. She loves swimming and meditation, and enjoys all kinds of music. Cassandra also enjoys playing with her dog, Scruffy, or spending time with family and friends. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

Really cute-looking exotic with a hot little spinner body. She looks like she may be middle-eastern, Iranian maybe. My only complaint would be that she's a little too thin. Still I'll give her an A+! We need to see more of her in the future.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Clariza, a contestant in the most recent Miss Universe Canada pageant, loves relaxing in the sun. The 5-foot-9, 20-year-old Sagittarius' favourite sport is basketball, which she loves to play or watch every chance she gets. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

OMG, that white lace bustiere is going to give me fantasies all night long! Awesome looking East Indian, or Latina girl. A+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Evelyn loves to travel, especially if it involves a modelling gig. The 23-year-old, 5-foot-9, brown-eyed Aquarius also loves baseball, and would one day like to own her own boutique. And Evelyn would like to drive to work in her very own white Audi R8. (Michael Peake photo)

Somewhat cute Asian -- and oh so very impressively tall! Nice spinner body, just slightly above average face. Bubbly personality though. B+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom