Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
blackram said:
Hmmmmmm Hmm, really!?!? She's got a nice body, but I find her only kinda passable facially.

Well consider that being in the top in the Sun is not that much of an accomplish but having said I find her better looking than all you give "A" to . Case in point -yesterday you gave that girl an A while the rest of us gave her 6's.
You are entitled to your opinions however misguided they are :biggrin2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
train said:
Well consider that being in the top in the Sun is not that much of an accomplish but having said I find better looking than most you give "A" to :wink2:

I just like women in general, more interested in their faces than their bodies, though the bodies are important too.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Trisha loves spending time with her dog Marley. This 21-year-old beauty also enjoys watching the Leafs and has her sights set on purchasing something cool like a Shelby Cobra to tool around town in. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

This one is a very popular girl, and she was the SSG Calendar Covergirl for 2015. She's appeared several times already, both as a blonde and as a brunette. She looks a little bit hotter as a blonde, and as a GND as a brunette. A+

Previous appearances:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lia loves nothing better than being a mom. But the blue-eyed Sagittarius also enjoys photography and helping out with charities. Lia keeps fit with dance and yoga. (Dave Thomas/Postmedia Network)

I was just about to say that she looks like an awesome MILF, before I read that she is actually a mom. So quite literally an awesome MILF. She reminds me a bit of Erin Burnett from CNN: somewhat fancy and slutty at the same time. Even her cut-off jean shorts look fancy! :rofl!: Also admire the humongous milkbags too! :yahoo:

I'll give this mom an A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom