Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a brown-eyed Aquarius who says her fav thing is to spend time with her cat, Ice, and her dog, Bear. Nicole says her dream job would be to work as a veterinary technician. Her dream car is a Range Rover. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Hmm, the 3rd Nicole this week? What's up with that? Great face, a butter body. It's true what they say about black dresses, they are slimming, that's her best look in this set. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Laura loves to travel, which, in turn, feeds her hobby - photography. The 5-foot-8, hazel-eyed Virgo, who loves figure skating and has a fish named flash, would like to become a National Geographic photographer. In the meantime, she'd like to slip behind the wheel of her dream car - a Red T-Bird. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

She's been on a couple of times in the past. She's long and thin, a bit too thin for my ultimate liking. I've consistently rated her B+ in the past, and I'm not going to change that now.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 758

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 860

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
There are tons of better looking girls in every office building in Toronto. I guess she's not horrible which is an improvement on Sun's recent efforts, but geez why bother - 6.9

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Chelsy was crowned Miss Petite Beauty International queen. The 5-foot-2, brown-eyed Taurus is a former university cheerleader who loves dancing and riding motorcycles, and has a cat named Zeus. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

Another repeat (what else is new?), but fortunately for the second day in a row, another hottie rerun! A+

Previous appearances:

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 860

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom