Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a brown-eyed Aquarius who says her fav thing is to spend time with her cat, Ice, and her dog, Bear. Nicole says her dream job would be to work as a veterinary technician. Her dream car is a Range Rover. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

Hmm, the 3rd Nicole this week? What's up with that? Great face, a butter body. It's true what they say about black dresses, they are slimming, that's her best look in this set. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Laura loves to travel, which, in turn, feeds her hobby - photography. The 5-foot-8, hazel-eyed Virgo, who loves figure skating and has a fish named flash, would like to become a National Geographic photographer. In the meantime, she'd like to slip behind the wheel of her dream car - a Red T-Bird. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

She's been on a couple of times in the past. She's long and thin, a bit too thin for my ultimate liking. I've consistently rated her B+ in the past, and I'm not going to change that now.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 758

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 860

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
There are tons of better looking girls in every office building in Toronto. I guess she's not horrible which is an improvement on Sun's recent efforts, but geez why bother - 6.9

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Chelsy was crowned Miss Petite Beauty International queen. The 5-foot-2, brown-eyed Taurus is a former university cheerleader who loves dancing and riding motorcycles, and has a cat named Zeus. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

Another repeat (what else is new?), but fortunately for the second day in a row, another hottie rerun! A+

Previous appearances:

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 860

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom