Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a brown-eyed Sagittarius who likes dancing and writing, but her favourite thing is hockey! Her dream car is a Jeep Wrangler, and her dream date would be dinner with Brit singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

She's been on before, and I can't believe that the Sun thought it was a good idea to bring her back again!? She looks like a crackhead, and she's even got this big wart or I don't know what on her left elbow (her right). Disgusting! C-

And what is it with the repeating names from the Sun? This is the second Nicole this week, after there were two Stephanies in a row this week too.

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 787

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine girl Brooke is adventurous and loves to spend time outdoors. The 5-foot-6, green-eyed Scorpio, who wants to become a nurse, has a pet cat named Tyson, but she'd really like to have a horse. Brooke would also like to have something that boasts a lot of horses - a white Camaro. (Ernest Doroszuk/Postmedia Network)

This girl has been on at least twice before. I don't know who at the Sun thinks that she's worth bringing in over and over again? Kind of an okay body, butter face though! C+

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 818
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 862

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelli is a brown-eyed Pisces who likes to spend her spare time on the beach, where she can work on her swimming. She also enjoys shooting pool and has a pet pup named Rocco. Kelli, who works as a writer and nutritional therapist, says her dream ride would be a Corvette. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

First of all, a bit of a background about today's girl, sorry about the long text. I usually nowadays check to see if the girl has appeared before, my search criterion is simple, I just search for today's girl's name within this thread to see if it has appeared before. Often times, it's just another girl with the same name as today's. Sometimes it's the same girl, but a different photoshoot. And sometimes it's the same girl and exact same photoshoot, exactly repeated (a rerun, and those are easy, just copy and paste the previous copy'n'paste job). Typically, I'll optimize my search by looking at only girls from say the last 2 years, because prior to that, they're likely to be a totally different girl. There hasn't been another Kelli in these pages since 2014, which is within the 2 year timeframe. I looked at that Kelli, and it turned out to be today's Kelli too. Then I started looking another year further back, and they were this same one. Kept going further back until 2011, and it was also this exact same Kelli! She's been the only Kelli on these pages, and she's been here for at least 5 years! Makes her a grandma in SSG years.

One thing that sort of alerted me to whether this girl is an older girl was just her face. It is too tight, like as if plastic surgery were performed. Looking back at her 2011 pix, she was much more natural looking. However, she was always very adventurous about changing her hair style and colour: she's gone from brunette, to red, but also with greens, pinks, and purples in between! She even announced her retirement back in 2011! :LMAO:

Knowing all that, I gotta say she's kept herself in good shape as a cougar. And she definitely knows the art of the tease! So I'm gonna give her an A-, not only for her history, but also because she's much better than the girls from the last two days!

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 679
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 381

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 126 (Nude!)
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 126

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom