Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole loves grooving in her dance studio, working out or running. The 5-foot-6, brown-eyed Pisces wants to be a full-time model, and sees herself rolling down the street behind the wheel of an all-black Rolls Royce. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

This girl has been on before, and I liked her back then, just as much as I do right now. I love her curvaceousness. And a very cute above-average GND face. A!

Previous appearance:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Christina likes reading, watching movies, listening to music and playing video games. However, this Taurus wants to be a neuroscientist, so unless you're Neil DeGrasse Tyson, you're out of luck, guys!

She looks cute in some pix, but her unbelievable whiteness is distracting. From platinum hair to pale skin, she really needs to get some colour into her body in some way. B+!

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 861

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kennedy loves to have fun in the sun. The 5-foot-6, hazel-eyed Libra, who wants to become a social worker, enjoys drawing, and sometimes uses her dog, Roman, as a model. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Her body looks okay, but her big hair just distracts you from everything else. B-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom