Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Halla likes movies, shopping and going to salons. The 5-foot-3, blue-eyed Virgo also enjoys going to the beach and travelling, especially a road trip, if that road trip meant sliding behind the wheel of her dream car - an Aston Martin. Halla would like to be an astronaut. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Slightly above average face, very nice body! A-

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 841

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stephanie is a hazel-eyed Virgo, who loves to hit the gym with friends. Her hobbies include weight training, hunting, and outdoor sports. Stephanie likes hockey and baseball, and says her dream car is a Jeep Wrangler. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

She has a kind of a cute GND face, which kind of reminds me of actresses Anna Camp or Sybelle Sheppard, but the body is monstrous! It's not helped by the fact that she's a weight lifter, rather than even a body builder or fitness model. Fitness models look hot, but weight lifter women just look fat, even if they aren't really, and well of course, body builder women just look like freaks.

I'd probably still want to do her for one night, B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Stephanie is a blue-eyed Virgo who loves to cook, but she sure won't say no to a new restaurant. Stephanie keeps in shape by working out and playing baseball. (Dave Thomas photo)

This must be the week of Stephanie's! Yesterday's girl was also a Stephanie.

I kind of like her long legs, and curvy body, just her face is a bit m'eh. Not terrible, just m'eh. B+

Previous appearance:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 819

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom