Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I think I'm being kind with a 7 but I'm really still to trying to decide if she is really as bad as the the black shorts and purple bikini shots or as good as the side-on silver bikini shots.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lisa is into kickboxing and loves the work of actress Angelina Jolie. When not kickboxing, the 5-foot-3 20-year-old likes to "kick it with the guys" and dance. Her dream car is a red Toyota GT 86. And Lisa has her sights set on being a social worker and lawyer, as well as a world traveller. (Jim Wells photo)

Hmmmmmm A very exotic looking Asian. The two highlights from her is her big hazel eyes, and her big rack! Since she is an Angelina Jolie fan, I get the feeling that she's trying to achieve a Lara Croft from Tomb Raider look, and it seems to be working. A!

Here's a picture of Lara Croft for comparison:
latest

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley, who can often be found in the gym, is an iPad gamer and jokingly calls herself a nerd. The 23-year-old, 5-foot-5, hazel-eyed Virgo likes electronic dance music and country. (Jim Wells photo)

An iPad gamer is no gamer. But I'll forgive her for her trespasses, because she's just so damn hot! Ideal spinner, A+! Praise-Bowing

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Is just me but seems the photos for the last 2 two day have been touched up? Maybe it's the black background. There something plastic about both girls. Ignoring that - 8.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Katrina is constantly on the go and full of energy. Speaking of on the go, the 5-foot-6 Libra likes go-go dancing, and she promote concerts and EDM parties. She met Machine Gun Kelly and even had him autograph her hip, which she then turned into a tattoo. When she isn't on the go, she spends time with her cats, Fluffy and Nugget. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Not a bad looking cougar. Love the cameltoe shots. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom