Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

This girl is hot, she really knows how to pose! She reminds me a bit about a young Renee Zellweger. A+

Previous appearances:

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 817

She has previously appeared on New Year's Eve of 2014, where I liked her and gave her an A-. Then later she appeared in what appears to be identical pix from today, on Nov of 2015, where I wasn't so enthusiastic about her and gave her a B+. For some reason, I liked her a lot more today than in November, don't know why. :unknw:

9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meghan is a Sagittarius who keeps in shape with figure skating - and surfing in sunny southern California. Meghan's dream is to launch her own manufacturing company for her clothing line. (Dave Thomas photo)

One of the better looking Asians that I've seen in a while. She's an interesting mix of fit and curvaceous at the same time. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Antonia is a 23-year-old single mom who was born in Guatemala and is fluent in Spanish. Her hobbies include soccer and taekwondo. In fact, she's got her third-degree black belt in the Korean martial art, so we intend to stay on Antonia's good side. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

She doesn't really do much for me, facially, but she's got a competent body. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom