Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Ashley is an animal lover who has two pugs, Koko and Bear. The 29-year-old, 5-foot-5, blue-eyed Pisces also loves to travel, but dreams of one day opening a doggy daycare. Ashley enjoys rock music, which she'd enjoy a whole lot more if she could listen to it while driving her dream car - a Corvette. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

She's not a bad looking MILF, looks a lot like Diane Keaton. I'm pretty sure she's been on before too. But come on, 29 years old?!? I find her pretty attractive, but for lying to us, and insulting our intelligence, I'm only gonna rate her B+!

Yup, she has been on before, and the previous photoshoot is identical to this one. And in fact, I gave her an A the last time because they didn't have that ridiculous 29 year old claim in that one.

unretired

Reviewer
Joined May 4, 2012
Messages 146
I am finally coming back to Toronto after a long absence and have been catching up on things. Have had a look at the Sunshine Girl website a few times in the past month or so. It seems to me that overall, the quality of the ladies is a LOT lower than it was 10 years or more ago. Agree? Disagree?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
unretired said:
I am finally coming back to Toronto after a long absence and have been catching up on things. Have had a look at the Sunshine Girl website a few times in the past month or so. It seems to me that overall, the quality of the ladies is a LOT lower than it was 10 years or more ago. Agree? Disagree?

Maybe, maybe not, but 10 years ago, it's not likely that you could get a full set of pictures of each individual SSG posted everyday on their website.

As for whether they were better 10 years ago, I'd say we tend to remember only the good things from so long ago. Hmmmmmm

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Zoe has a few guilty pleasures, including celebrity gossip magazines and any movies that Chris Hemsworth is in. Zoe has been dancing since the age of two and loves being a gymnastics and dance teacher. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Kind of a cute face, she's doing a lot with her hair and makeup to make her face look better. Cannot deny that that's a splendiforous cheerleader body. A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Breahna loves watching the Lord of the Rings and eating pizza, preferably while watching the Lord of the Rings. The Scorpio also enjoys painting and writing poetry. And her favourite musical artist is Lana Del Rey. (Veronica Henri photo)

This girl is hot, she really knows how to pose! She reminds me a bit about a young Renee Zellweger. A+

Previous appearances:

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 817

She has previously appeared on New Year's Eve of 2014, where I liked her and gave her an A-. Then later she appeared in what appears to be identical pix from today, on Nov of 2015, where I wasn't so enthusiastic about her and gave her a B+. For some reason, I liked her a lot more today than in November, don't know why. :unknw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom