Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Theresa is a brown-eyed brainiac who likes to combine fitness with good nutrition. She recently starred in the film Blur, which debuted at the Cinequest Film Festival in San Jose, Calif., and will be working on a TV show this spring. (Jack Boland photo)

This MILF has been around forever, but she seems to be getting better with age. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Oops, looks like we missed yesterday's girl, she's here for completeness.
SUNshine Girl Bree is a model who also runs her own promo company. This 5-foot-6 brunette beauty loves fitness and is busy getting toned for the summer bikini season. In her spare time she likes watching MMA and spending time with her dogs named Capone and Skylar. She is also a big Toronto Raptors fan. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Wow! A+

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Yesterday's was a 9 despite the bolt-ons. I love her ass.

Todays - I'm bored with because I have seen her many times and the only thing that changes is that she gets more work done.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Candace likes to keep in shape by going to spin classes or hitting the hiking trails. Candace says her favourite movie is Legend, and her dream car is a Range Rover. Her dream job would be to work in - or even own - a dog rescue centre. (Jim Wells photo)

Not a bad looking MILF, at all! A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cecile is always on the go, working as a promotional model at car shows and Comic Con conventions. She also works as a pediatric nurse and has two pet pooches named Piper and Paige. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

An Asian, alt-girl, BBW? That's a lot of labels to tick off there. She's got a great attitude, it looks like. If she weren't BBW, I'd have rated her a bit higher, but she does look like she might be a firecracker in bed. B+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom