Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

That's definitely a thoroughbred body, too bad about the horsey face too. A+ with a bag over her head, B+ without.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 520
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 520

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 742

So this girl has been a feature on the Sun since at least 2013! Looking back at her history, I've always commented the same thing: great body, not so great face, and usually I've given her a B+, with an occasional promotion to A-! Hmmmmmm

8.5/10 deducting .5 for the bolt ons.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Mimo is a graduate of acting/film school and has landed roles in short films and web series. This petite beauty is also involved in set design and has made her own costumes. "Acting is my hobby and I love it"(Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Very exotic looking DDG! The only problem is that she could stand to smile a bit more. A+

Previous appearances:

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 715

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Daisy is a brown-eyed Pisces who loves soccer, dance, and zumba. When she's not kicking a ball or working on her moves, Daisy likes to draw or spend quality time with her pet cat named Tigger. Daisy hopes to become a lawyer. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

Very cute face, but her body seems to be a bit on the barrel-shaped side. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
train said:
below average - 6.75

Are you kidding? What girl are you seeing?

Here's a few more of her:
SUNshine Girl Trisha is always ready to Rock as a Toronto Rock cheerleader. It's the business advertising grad's fifth season as a Rock Cheer girl. Her guilty pleasure is watching the reality show The Bachelor. Her best friend is her miniature Pinscher/Chihuahua named Zoey and she loves her pandas. She is also preparing to open her own yoga studio for the betterment of the body and mind. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

She's got a great smile, and some killer hips! A-

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 751

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom