Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tori likes soccer, football and hot air ballooning. This 5-foot-3 green-eyed beauty also loves EDM and dance music. Her dream car is a Jeep. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

Hmmmmmm Hmm, something about her just stands out for me. :wink2:

I can't resist those tits, A+! :yahoo:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Brittany is a green-eyed gal who loves gardening, cooking, hip-hop and classic rock. Brittany has a Bengal cat named Fancy, and she dreams of owning a landscaping and construction company some day. (Postmedia Network)

This cougar looks like she's in good shape, probably works in construction and landscaping herself. She's just a bit plain looking to be rated all that high though. But all due props for her toned body. B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Cassie is a university grad with a BSc in psychology and health studies. And the 25-year-old is headed back to college in the fall to study occupational therapy. When she isn't hitting the books, she likes to hit the club and dance to techno. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Hmmmmmm Well, I guess we're supposed to notice her hips & ass? Okay, noted. :biggrin2:

A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom