Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Angela is a hazel-eyed Aquarius who loves to travel, cook and keep in shape. So it's no surprise Angela's hobbies include Yoga, the hula hoop, and dance. What is a surprise is Angela's dream car: It's a Vespa. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

Her face is kinda plain-jane initially, but it grows on you: sort of like Mini Driver, not attractive in the standard way. But OMG, what a body! She got that way with hula hoops? A+ /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Summer-Victoria is a working mom who loves hanging out with her son. The sunny Libra hopes to become a lawyer, and says her dream date would be dinner with Ryan Gosling. Her dream car is a Subaru WRX STI. (Veronica Henri photo)
1297797348125_ORIGINAL.jpg

Facially, she's a slightly above-average natural GND. She's got a kid, so technically it makes her a MILF, but she's so young and tight-bodied, I think the more appropriate term is yummy-mummy. I like her choice in dream cars. But she's got too many indiscrete tattoos to rate in the top categories. I'm going to rate her a B+.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Tanya is a blue-eyed single gal who loves to go to the beach in the summer, and go ice fishing in the winter. Tanya likes baseball, football, and her pets -- which include dogs Jasper and Hurley, and a bearded dragon lizard called Rango. Her dream car is a Dodge Viper GTS. (Ernest Doroszuk Photo)

Okay, it took a while for the new SSG to get posted -- it definitely wasn't worth the wait! What can I say here? I've only posted one picture, as that's all we'll need, it's not going to get any better than this. D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom