Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kaylee's bubbly personality is hard to resist. Kaylee loves to dance and sing, and even does a pretty good Michael Jackson moonwalk. If she could be an entertainer, she'd be her idol, Beyonce. (Jack Boland photo)

SSG#2 is Kaylee, her previous appearance was from June. She's one exotic looking cutie! I can see her looking like a younger version of her idol, Beyonce! Back when Beyonce was really hot in her Destiny's Child days. I will give her an A+ again.

Previous appearance:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

SSG#2 is Kaylee, her previous appearance was from June. She's one exotic looking cutie! I can see her looking like a younger version of her idol, Beyonce! Back when Beyonce was really hot in her Destiny's Child days. I will give her an A+ again.

Previous appearance:

7.5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Micheala is originally from Manitoba and is proud of her Metis heritage. Though it's cold outside, this lady in red and is ready for some fun in the sun and the beach this summer. (Jack Boland photo)

Very exotic looking cougar hottie! She's obviously a feature dancer somewhere. Despite her bolt-ons, I'm giving her the full A+, which is higher than I originally gave her back in July. She was one of the SSG Calendar Girls in 2014, and she's been appearing since 2013.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 782
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 510

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 588

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's her write up:
SUNshine Girl Nicole, who originally added heat to our pages last summer, loves to travel, and likes boating and spending time at the beach. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-6, blue-eyed Aquarius also loves baseball and basketball, and has a dog named Hunter and a cat named Oskar. (Michael Peake photo)
Body: :YMAPPLAUSE:
Face: :no:
Overall: B+ (which is exactly what I gave her last time)

Also while searching for previous appearances of Nicole, I've found out that there have been way too many girls named Nicole over the years.

Previous appearances:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wanker said:
Good eye, Blackie.

9.5 for her body

8.2/10 face.

Hmmmmmm Thanks, let's see what the guys gave this girl last time.

Blackram: B+
LickingGravity: 8.5 (said she was cross-eyed, looks crazy, but could be great in bed)
Peace: :no:
Wanker: 8.25
Maurice: 8

So Peace and Blackram were consistent from before and after. Wanker was consistent with the face rating, but a big upgrade for the body rating. LG didn't vote this time. Maurice shot up all of the way from 8 to 9, so she's obviously grown on her. :wink2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shelby, who first graced our pages this past fall, loves hiking with her dogs, Kiki and Moose. The 5-foot-7, green-eyed Libra also loves football - go, Chiefs, go! - and listening to anything by Pearl Jam. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

I remember her, because she was the babe just on back in November! Still can't think of giving her anything less than an A+!

She first appeared back in 2011, and she still looks amazing 4 or almost 5 years later!

Previous appearances:

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 113

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
8 1/2 - (a little to figure what's her and what is the padded bra and we don't see from just above the knee down - but may be the photographer's problem). She was really hot in 2011,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom