Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Paige likes playing guitar, dancing and yoga. The 5-foot-4, blue-eyed beauty, who loves baseball and MMA fighting, enjoys spending time with her family, which includes a pet snake and her cat. And if Page had her way, she'd become a professional beach bum. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

Very nice MILF, I'm gonna give her an A, one higher than the A- I gave her last time in August! She's grown a bit more on me.

Previous appearance:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Hayley is a blue-eyed Aquarius who is also a health nut who keeps in shape playing rugby and working out. But it's not all about fitness for Hayley, she's also studying to become a lawyer. (Dave Thomas/ Postmedia Network)

Well, this is the 3rd time they've repeated her this year, already. They never even bothered to change the set of photos, they previously showed her only 4 weeks ago in November, and then before that, back in February. I won't bother repeating my previous critiques of her, I think it's obvious what my feelings are on girls with tattoos, I just gave her a B and a B+ before, I'll stick to B+ for this time around.

Previous appearances:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 744
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 818

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wanker said:
She's been here before.

7/10.

Slow weekend on the SSG.

Well, since the Christmas break started, the Sun has been on constant repeat mode, just repeating the hottest girls from this year.

BTW, so far no new girl yet, will post whenever they bring her out.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
blackram said:
Well, since the Christmas break started, the Sun has been on constant repeat mode, just repeating the hottest girls from this year.

BTW, so far no new girl yet, will post whenever they bring her out.

repeating the hottest girls??? :no:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Julianne is a Gemini who has taken part in fitness competitions, but really feels more at home on the farm, either roping, riding or barrel racing on her horse, Raven. Country life - and family - are Julianne's two favourite things. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

The Sun was enjoying the Christmas cheer a little too much yesterday, didn't post their girl for the day until well into the evening, so we're going to have two SSG's in a row today. You can rate them individually, by calling them Julianne and Kaylee, or just SSG#1 & SSG#2, or just reply-quote them, so we can keep them straight.

As for Julianne, what a long legged fit girl. Very nice gap between the legs, and awesome hips. Love everything about her, I'll give her an A+ just like I did the last time she previously appeared in April.

Previous appearance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom