Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Traci loves to keep active by hitting the gym and relaxing with yoga. The 5-foot-6 blue-eyed beauty wants to travel to as many countries as possible and would like to own a wellness business one day. (Jim Wells photo)

Body :good:, face :dontknow:, overall A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lynzee is a blue-eyed Virgo who likes country music, dancing and driving. In fact, Lynzee says her favourite way to spend time off would be taking a road trip, especially if that road trip was in a 1969 Mustang. (Jim Wells photo)

Curvy redhead. I like her body, like her red hair, and like her looks overall. I'll give her an A+. That's a big improvement over what I gave her in her last set, where I gave her only a B+. I think they added some new pix to this set.

Previous shoot:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kayla of Calgary competed in the national finals of the Miss Canada Globe pageant in Toronto in August. The 26-year-old, 5-foot-10 Taurus would like to be an interior designer, and drive to her job in her dream car — a Maserati. (Jim Wells photo)

She has a style somewhat similar to Cher. I like the angelic face, but perhaps not the tattoos. A-

Previous photoshoot:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 769

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Miranda, one of our top gals of 2015, likes dancing and working out. The 5-foot-4 beauty loves listening to crooner Dean Martin and has her sights set on becoming a lawyer. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

A bit on the wide side, but nice curves, and a cute face. I'm gonna maintain my previous rating of B+ for the country-girl lawyer!

Previous photoshoot:
Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 782

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom