Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Faye, who first graced our pages in August, loves to cook - when she's not spending time at the gym, that is. The 5-foot-6 Gemini, who hopes to one day become a teacher, also likes hockey and football.

Very beautiful face, awesome body, ruined by the overuse of tats. A-

Previous shoots:
Faye, 2013-02-21
Faye Sunshine Girl Shoot | Precision Frameworx
Faye Pacilla, Model, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Modelmayhem.com

So she was on 2 years ago as a brunette/redhead. It's not often that you see someone who looks more skanky as a brunette or redhead, but this one managed to do it. There's been a huge improvement in her complexion and mannerisms!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Very beautiful face, awesome body, ruined by the overuse of tats. A-

Previous shoots:
Faye, 2013-02-21
Faye Sunshine Girl Shoot | Precision Frameworx
Faye Pacilla, Model, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Modelmayhem.com

So she was on 2 years ago as a brunette/redhead. It's not often that you see someone who looks more skanky as a brunette or redhead, but this one managed to do it. There's been a huge improvement in her complexion and mannerisms!

I don't really mind tattooes but they are pushing their own boundaries.

8/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Natalie - who first graced our pages in February - is hooked on fitness and has a tattoo that reads: Strong, Sexy & Fit. The 5-foot-4 beauty enjoys hockey and baseball. She's also a big fan of Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam. (JACK BOLAND/Postmedia Network)

I had a harder time deciding what to leave out, than what to put in. Obviously a fit girl, and she has tattoos, but they are tastefully discrete and well hidden, that's what more girls should always do. A+!

PS: Hmm, let's see what I rated her back in February? Yup, I've been a consistent A+ with her throughout! Daily rating for Sunshine Girl - Page 742

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Looks like The Sun is having some IT problems, only one picture available to look at with today's girl. When more pictures become available, I'll post them on here.
SUNshine Girl Ewa is a country gal who's passionate about fitness, and loves to incorporate horseback riding in to her regime to keep in shape. Ewa also loves to eat, but then she hits the gym to burn off those calories. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

Based on limited information, I'm thinking that this one is an A+. Will revise my rating after more pix come online.

Here's the additional pix, I'll maintain my previous A+ rating.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Bree has already staked her place in the modelling and business worlds. The 24-year-old, 5-foot-6 brunette bombshell is a self-made businesswoman who runs her own promotional company. When she makes her first million, she’ll celebrate by getting her very own Bugatti Veyron. Jack Boland/Postmedia Network

This one is another repeat this time from June. I just copied the whole posting from June and pasted it here, makes it very easy. I rated her an A+ back then, and I see no reason to change it here. Great abs, great ass. I can't figure out if those boobs are real or not, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and call them natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom