Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
What a terrible tat, it's not just an unfortunate tat, it's really one of the worst I've seen on a girl in a long time! Without it, she would've been easily a very respectable A- GND. But with that tat, I'm knocking off two points down to B.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kylie is a blue-eyed Libra who likes spending time with her son and her boyfriend. Kylie likes to read, go snowboarding and she likes the bands Avenged Sevenfold and Slipknot. Her dream job? Video-game tester! (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

Although this girl has even more tats than yesterday's girl, I somehow prefer the way they're done on this girl rather than yesterday's! Yesterday's girl had one huge tat sticking out like a sore thumb on just one part of her body, it wasn't a symmetrical tattoo either, it made her body look completely lopsided. It's as if she got one big tattoo and said that's enough. Whereas today's girl owns her tattoos, and is entirely into the lifestyle. I'm still going to deduct from today's girl, but only 1 level, so instead of an A+, she'll be just an A!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I have to disagree. I think these are way worse than yesterday if for other reason than there are a lot more of then. The ones on her arm are fugly.Too bad because she is kinda pretty - 7 1/2 after a full point deduction.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUnshine Girl Olivia has her sights set on becoming a model. So, it comes as no surprise then that this 18-year-old, 5-foot-7, blue-eyed Sagittarius loves to dress up. And she keeps her model figure in shape through gymnastics. (Michael Peake/Postmedia Network)

She's a very-GND GND. Looks like she's got a good attitude, would be great wife material some day. I don't see her as pin-up though. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom